Read Time: 2 mins
The Original and Superior Flush Door Jambs
A solid door jamb is one of the most important components in installing a door, it ensures the door stops, opens, and closes properly. The door frame, typically made from wood or metal, also holds the weight of the door supported by the hinges and is crucial in making sure it looks and functions properly.
EZ Concept’s EzyJamb® steel door frames help create the impression of a frameless door jamb system that provides seamless clean lines and eliminate the need for casing around the door frame.
Premium quality flush door jamb
- EzyJamb is made from premium cold-formed steel.
- EzyJamb is a patented unique design.
- EzyJamb is specialty coated with A60 Zincanneal, so it can be painted immediately.
- EzyJamb’s trim-free design will match any interior from traditional to modern architecture.
- EzyJamb has greater resistance to dings and scratchesof everyday traffic.
- EzyJamb has passed the 10,000 door slam test.
- EzyJamb will not rust, warp or twist as easily as aluminum does.
Ease of installation
- EzyJamb steel frames arrive on site pre-cut to suit the door opening, therefore there is no need for cutting on site.
- EzyJamb uses RocYork® mortised or concealed hinges, for quick mounting to the metal frame and door.
- EzyJamb Classic Adjust (EZC) is adjustable up to 3/8” to allow for variations in the wall thickness.
- EzyJamb Single Rebate (SRC), Inswing Door (ISD) and Double Rabbet (DRC) profiles are custom made to fit the thickness of the wall, for a quick slip-fit installation.
- EzyJamb helps save time and cost on labor as they are quick to install.
- EzyJamb does not require on-going maintenance.
- EzyJamb is prepped and ready to paint in with the rest of the wall and it wraps the drywall during framing to conceal fixings and incorporates the door into the wall face.
Contact the EZ Concept® team on 1 888 399 5262 for more information about our complete flush door solutions.